The Tusu's Mine
A downloadable pamphlet dungeon
The Tusu's Mine is a low-fantasy pamphlet dungeon fully adaptable to your own tabletop rpg. Designed to be played in a bronze age mythical Sumeria, the Tusu's mine is the Lair of a terrible and greedy post-human creature guarding the chalice of blood, an artifact capable to transform every human blood in wine. Tariq, a drunken mercenary, was hired to bring the Chalice and never came back. Now your mission is to rescue him (if he's still alive) and bring the chalice to a high noble. Explore it with your friends and let the most capable survive it's horrors.
The pamphlet dungeon contains:
- Brief descriptions of 10 areas;
- A micro bestiary with stats for 2 creatures, Manishtusu and 1 NPC;
- Informational space so you can create your own traps and make this dungeon yours!
- Totally adaptable to any system you want (but perfect with OSR systems!).
- Pdfs to english speakers and portuguese speakers.
Download, print and fold it in 3!
Survive the Tusu's Mine today!
In order to download this pamphlet dungeon you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.